Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a business that brings you revenue, joy and fulfillment and not spend all your time working on it? Your business should be working for you, not the other way round!
One of the great advantages of a portable business is that you can have a successful business that also allows you to take life at your pace and have time for the things that matter to you. But this doesn’t happen by accident. You need to be intentional about how you create and manage “seasons” and time within your business.
Make your business work around your life, and not the other way around.
In this week’s episode, I’m sharing what I have learned from my own experience of building my business in a way that allows me to continue to show up for my community and have time for the things that matter most to me.
What you will learn:
- What trap to avoid as a solo entrepreneur to create a business that works for you
- How to proactively align the seasons of your business with your lifestyle and wellbeing
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode TN233: Beyond Portable: build a business that is sustainable through any transition
- Listen to episode TN109: Is your business aligned with what you really want to achieve?
- Listen to episode TN244: Planning in uncertainty and complex transitions
- Listen to episode TN253: Breaking the glass ceiling without being broken
- Listen to episode TN243: 3 simple questions to reflect on your business before you plan your goals
- Listen to episode TN225: How can I plan and predict my revenue goals?
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!