Are you thinking too small with your business? Or are you thinking too big?
A lot of people fail in business because they set the wrong goals, but also because they did not properly reflect on what they really want to achieve through these goals!
In the case of expats and expats spouses, this is even more true when their lifestyle makes it even more difficult to create a sustainable business on the move.
It is in fact not so much about deciding if you should think big or small, but rather understanding what is it that YOU really want to achieve through this business.
“Your future is created by what you do today”
In this episode, you will discover the 3 types of businesses to consider, the pros and cons of each type of business and the 5 categories of questions you will need to reflect on in order to create a thriving business that truly fits your needs, your dreams and your lifestyle.
What you will learn
- How to know if you should think big or think small when setting up your business goals
- What needs to happen before setting the right goals for your business
- What are the 3 types of businesses
- What are the pros & cons of each business
- What are the criteria to evaluate what type of business fits you best
- How does this business alignment matrix work
Resources and inspiration
- Define your big WHY and areas of IMPACT:
- TN68: 3 steps to career and life reinvention with Sundae Bean
- Design a vision board
- Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Designing a business that is truly portable:
- TN90: What is a portable business and how to make it scalable
- TN101: 3 mistakes to avoid when planning a business abroad
Take Action Right Now
Download your free business alignment matrix and assessment.