It might seem impossible to plan when you’re in the middle of huge uncertainty about your future or trying to make sense of a complex transition. The last two years of the global pandemic have certainly shown us that we need to be flexible in the face of unexpected changes and challenges.
However, when you are in the middle of complex changes and transitions, it is even more important to plan. Having a plan will actually help you navigate through uncertainty and change!
Planning is what will allow you to pivot or slow down when needed and be in alignment with how you want to show up in uncertainty.
In this episode, I will help you think differently about defining your plan and goals and how to use them to help you cope when the sh!t hits the fan!
What is the point of planning when you lack visibility of what is going to happen in the next months or if you live in complex transitions?
We will look at why it is important to plan even in uncertainty and how to do it mindfully.
What you will learn:
- Why it is crucial to plan your goals even in the middle of uncertainty and complex transitions
- What three steps you need to take to define your goals and make sure they are in alignment with your life situation
- What the 5 golden rules are for your plans to work and help you adapt when sh!t hits the fan
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode 233: Beyond Portable: build a business that is sustainable through any transition
- Listen to episode 241: Prioritizing self-care and keeping up with business in tough times
- Listen to episode 243: 3 simple questions to reflect on your business before you plan your goals
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!