Most solopreneurs and small business owners define their yearly revenue goals just by guessing. That’s even if they actually block out time to think about it! They might have an idea about what they could or want to achieve, but without proper planning, they may as well burn their money and waste a lot of energy.
To define your revenue goals, you need to know how to calculate them in a way that generates true profit and how to promote the offers to attract the right clients.
You are leaving money on the table and even risking your business when you skip planning your expenses, revenue goals and the strategy to reach them.
Here are my 4 key steps to help you plan your revenue goals effectively and reach them. This episode is for anyone who doesn’t know where to start with planning their financial goals or who simply needs a fresh approach to look into it.
If you have not yet taken the time to plan your revenue goals, this is your chance!
What you will learn:
- The 4 key steps needed to define your revenue goals effectively
- A clear strategy that will allow you to reach your revenue goals
- How to calculate your prices and revenue goals to make your business profitable
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- Find the book: Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Listen to episode: 3 mistakes that ruin your profit and prevent you from paying yourself – with Anna Maria Moore
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!