Most solo entrepreneurs complain that creating content is time consuming and overwhelming. You get motivated to start one day, try to keep up with it, then stop, then pick up again, but eventually you end up giving up once and for all. This means you lose the opportunity to engage with your audience and nurture your relationships with your ideal clients!
Your content is what will make your ideal clients know you, like you, trust you and see you as the go-to expert in your field. But the value you provide is not in the quantity of content you produce, it’s in the consistency of it!
In this episode I will share with you how to shift the way you look at content creation so you can define a strategy that truly works for you.
You will also learn how to find 18 topics ideas in 12 minutes!
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right content strategy for you
- How to come up with 18 topic ideas in 12 minutes
- How to make sure you don’t get overwhelmed with content creation
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode 251: 3 reasons your content is sucking all your energy and what you can do about it
- Listen to episode 95: How to create free content that will grow your portable business
- Listen to episode 273: Finding the marketing strategies that work for you
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!