In the last few weeks, I have watched the war in Ukraine with shock and horror. I know many of you have too. I also know that there are many other places in the world where there is fear, violence and conflict right now.
It can be hard to focus on running and growing our business in moments in times like this. I know many of you are questioning whether this is the right time to launch a product or to celebrate a success. I know many of you feel fear, anxiety or are triggered by your own past traumas.
So if you care, if you feel hurt, if you feel that empathy and even that anxiousness and fear, I want you to turn it into action for yourself first, then your community and then for the world, to make it a better place.
It is definitely not business ‘as usual’ but I want to be very clear on this – business does need to go on. Life needs to go on.
We need to show up now more than ever – for our families, our community and in the hope that we can make a difference to our world.
In this week’s episode, I explain how we can continue to do business in a way that is respectful and mindful of what is going on around us.
What you will learn:
- How to process your own reaction
- Why business needs to go on and how it must go on
- What you can do for your customers and community
Resources and inspiration:
- Resources to support Ukraine
- Listen to episode TN161: Three reasons you should not stop selling now
- Listen to episode TN163: How to create your recession proof business now! – Part 1: Assess
- Listen to episode TN165: Create a recession-proof business – Part 2: Pivot
- Listen to episode TN167: Create a recession-proof business – Part 3: Super Serve
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!