This episode is part of a series of episodes where I answer a question from the Tandem Nomads community in 15min or less.
“Define your goals and keep track of your finances systematically from the get-go, even if you aren’t generating revenue yet!”
This is a question from Gina who asks:
How should I keep track of my business finances?
Managing your finances and keeping track of your goals is a crucial activity that you need to make a habit of doing systematically, even if you are not generating revenue yet.
In this episode I share with you some key tips to be able to do it effectively. I also prepared a great tool for you to help you do it without wasting time figuring it out from scratch.
What You Will Learn
- How to keep track of your financial goals
- How to keep track of your finances
- What tools and resources to use for your bookkeeping
Resources And Inspiration:
- How can I plan and predict my revenue goals?
- Download your free excel sheet to keep track of your finances.
Do you have a question you’d like me to address in the podcast show?
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!