Market research is so important to validate your business and avoid costly mistakes, but it is also the best way to learn where to find your ideal clients.
However, market research is something that is often either seen as a very complex thing that only big corporate companies can afford or as a huge hassle to go through because it is not fun and requires some time.
“You might think that you are saving time and energy when you skip your market research, but what you are doing is in fact the exact opposite.”
In this episode, I will show you how to keep your market research simple, while gathering 7 type of critical information that will allow you to know where your ideal clients are and what the most marketing strategy is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Why market research is critical to your business success
- The 7 key types of information you need to gather in your market
- What to do with the information you find
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- The simple way to know if your clients will buy before you sell
- How to deal with fear of competition
- The magic formula to sell anything without being pushy
- Growing your business the meaningful way, the Go-Giver way! – With Bob Burg
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a magnet of opportunities
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!