Maybe you have an idea for a portable business, but you do not know how or where to start to make it happen? Or perhaps you have lots of ideas, but you do not know which one to really pursue?
You need to first start with getting clarity about what you are trying to achieve, and whether it is aligned to your life! It is so easy to rush into marketing plans for what seems to be a great idea without taking the time to work through the essential first steps to success.
“A problem well defined is a problem half solved”
In this week’s episode, I am sharing the big questions you need to ask yourself to find clarity on your business idea and to work out whether or not it is truly viable and profitable for you. Find out whether your business idea falls within your ‘zone of genius’ and why skipping these important initial steps can be so tempting, but such a mistake!
What You Will Learn
- Where confusion usually comes from
- What the three steps to getting clarity are
- What the key mindset to getting unstuck is
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- 3 steps to career and life reinvention with Sundae Bean
- Is your business aligned with what you really want to achieve?
- How to find your niche & become the go-to-expert – Marielle Evertsz
- Run a survey with these simple questions to discover why your clients will buy from you
- 3 reasons that can stop you from bringing your business idea to life
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!