Behind every successful entrepreneur is that one decision, that one defining moment, that changed it all.
And many times, we don’t hear about the entrepreneurial challenges, but rather we just see the enormous success via social media or other digital mediums.
I had a big vision but no evidence to support it besides my own determination and faith.
In this episode, Mirela Sula, an Albanian native left her entire life behind to move to the UK with her son. This leap of faith allowed her to start her dream life from scratch and build an international business that supports women.
Mirela is the founder and owner of Global Woman, with an organization of over 100,000 female entrepreneurs. She’s also the owner of five magazines, author of 15 books, leader of 27 clubs around the world.
What you will learn:
- Why Mirela decided to leave her comfortable life and successful career in Albania to start all over from scratch in the UK
- What major shifts allowed her to turn her big dream into reality
- What her key tips are to achieve your goals and make real impact
Find Mirela Online
- Websites: Mirela Sula & Global Woman Club
- Instagram: @mirela.sula_globalwoman
- Facebook: Mirela Sula
- LinkedIn: Mirela Sula
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!