Building revenue, joy, and balancing your lifestyle? That’s the dream. But, it isn’t always as easy as it looks. Solopreneurs and small business owners alike can quickly get swallowed up by their business, working in it and not on it. To add, as online business owners, it can be difficult to find time for your own self-care when there’s a lot of unknowns.
Make your business work around your life, and not the other way around.
But, it is possible to create a business that fits into your lifestyle. You just need to be intentional! In this episode I share insights around my business seasons and how I build around those.
What you will learn:
- What trap to avoid as a solo entrepreneur to create a business that works for you
- How to proactively align the seasons of your business with your lifestyle and wellbeing
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode TN233: Beyond Portable: build a business that is sustainable through any transition
- Listen to episode TN109: Is your business aligned with what you really want to achieve?
- Listen to episode TN244: Planning in uncertainty and complex transitions
- Listen to episode TN253: Breaking the glass ceiling without being broken
- Listen to episode TN243: 3 simple questions to reflect on your business before you plan your goals
- Listen to episode TN225: How can I plan and predict my revenue goals?
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!